Usmanov Viktor Vasil'evich, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, vice-rector for research, Penza State
University of Architecture and Construction (28 G. Titova street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Kulyamin Oleg Vasil'evich, Postgraduate student, Penza State Technologicval University (1a Baydukova lane, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Russia's transition from the market economy to the innovative way of development necessitates identification of new approaches in the educational process. It requires a clear definition of the concept «readiness for innovative activity» at the present stage.
Materials and methods. The research tasks were achieved through the multilateral analysis of legal, encyclopedic, scientific and educational literature, which presents the essence of the concepts «innovative activity», «readiness for innovative activity». In particular, the authors analyzed the strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020, the strategy of innovative development of the Penza region up to 2021 and forecast up to 2030, the materials of innovative development institutions (RUSNANO, Skolkovo Foundation, JSC «Russian Venture Company»), scientific and pedagogical works on this problem (L. F. Alekseeva, E. V. Boldyrev, M. B. Gitman, V. I. Zagvyazinsky, E. V. Ivanushkina, A. A. Korostelyov, V. I. Molozhavenko, V. Y. Stolbov, etc.).
Results. Theoretical analysis of the pedagogical literature showed that readiness for innovative activity has no single comprehensive definition. However, the authors could identify common units and components, most fully reflecting the content of this concept at the present stage.
Conclusions. Analysis of the existing ideas about readiness for innovative activity allowed to state that this concept is of an integrated character, which manifests itself in the internal structures of order, coherence of main components, stability, reliability, continuity of operation thereof. It also defines new directions for further study of the issue.
1. Golubeva L. F. Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskie yavleniya i protsessy [Socioeconomic phenomena and processes]. 2013, no. 7, pp. 35–40.
2. Boldyrev E. V. Srednee professional'noe obrazovanie [Vocational education]. 2012, no. 7, pp. 51–53.
3. Boziev R. S. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2006, no. 3, pp. 15–19.
4. Ivanushkina E. V. Vestnik Samarskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Samara State University]. 2012, no. 8, pp. 184–188.
5. Aver'yanova E. A., Lapteva I. L. Sotsial'naya politika i sotsiologiya [Social policy and sociology]. 2010, no. 10, pp. 61–88.
6. Kotlyarova I. O. Vestnik Yuzhno-Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of South-Ural State University]. 2012, no. 26, pp. 15–19.